VeloSource has a locum tenens Trauma Surgery opportunity in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. This is open to either a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
- Active PA State License
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Required Certifications: ACLS, ATLS, BLS, PALS
- Minimum Years Experience: 3
- Experience in Trauma/Acute Care/Emergency General Surgery and will need to be independent in procedures such as central lines and chest tubes as well as have experience first assisting in the OR, seeing consults, admissions
- No outpatient responsibilities
- Tues & Wed | 7a-7p | No Call Fri - Sun | 7a-7p OR 7p-7a | No Call |
- Typical Day: Rounding on inpatient service in AM followed by documentation of daily notes that includes ICU management and hospital discharges
- First assisting in OR cases; there are not cases every single day
- Seeing new ED consults, floor consults, and responding to all trauma alerts
- Trauma Level: II
- Procedures: Central lines, chest tubes, lac repairs, I&D, FAST exams
- Typical Cases seen: Trauma Ex laps, appendectomies, cholecystectomies, emergent ex laps, hernia repairs
- No elective cases, all emergent.
- Adult 90% Pediatric 10%: Patient Mix: 70% Surgical, 30% Trauma
- EMR: Cerner PowerChart
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nationwide.
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 08/07/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
It's time to expect more from your staffing firm. We deliver Locum Tenens and Permanent Staffing at the highest standard. We are your next step in physician and advanced practice staffing. VeloSource can be a part of every level of your search. By conducting targeted searches based on your criteria, we are able to pinpoint the most viable opportunities for your situation. We know that making strong connections with our clients and candidates is the key to making the best matches possible. Our experienced locum tenens team has the resources and agility needed to target a specific search for you based on your unique needs and goals. Whether you’re a seasoned locum tenens physician or just getting into the locum tenens market, our one-on-one approach promises to produce the best options...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company