Enterprise Medical is assisting a convenient care group in the West Chicagoland area for an Internal Medicine-Physician Assistant. You will provide all aspects of care, including chronic conditions, well care, and acute care, to patients cost-effectively, focusing on quality outcomes. The NP acts as a role model to facilitate and enhance the development of quality nursing care through evidence-based practice.
About the Position
- Salary commensurate with experience plus benefits
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
- Full-time (80 hours per pay).
- Shifts include Monday - Friday, 8 am - 8 pm; Saturday & Sunday, 8 am-5 pm
- Current licensure from the State of Illinois as a Registered Professional Nurse and Advance Practice Nurse.
- Masters of Science in Nursing with a clinical specialty appropriate to the position.
- Current certification by the American Nurse Credentialing Center or American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
- Maintains the State of Illinois and Federal DEA license.
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical experience with 2 years of experience in clinical specialty.
- CPR certification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Surrounded by excellent suburbs, including Naperville, which ranked number one among the 228 cities rated as the Best Cities to Raise a Family in America and Cities with the Best Public Schools in America by Niche.com
- The area offers top-notch schools, shopping, dining, and overall quality of life just 30 miles west of Chicago.
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 09/25/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and k...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company