VeloSource has a Hospitalist opportunity open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants in York, Pennsylvania.
- Coverage Needs Details: Hospital night coverage either 7p-7a or 11p-7a; whichever is preferred
- Provider must be comfortable with ICU patients.
- Procedures: Not required for night coverage
- Active PA State License or Licensure
- DEA Required: No
- Required Certifications: ACLS, BLS
- Minimum Years Experience: 1
- Mon-Sun | 7p-7a | or | 11p-7a
- No Call
- Typical Day: There will be a physician in house with them 7p-7a, combination of admissions and floor coverage
- No Procedures
- EMR: Epic
- Other Specialties On-Site: Consultant services of Critical Care/Pulm, Cardiology, Surgery, Ortho
- Provider will not work Solo
- 100% Adult
- PM Rounding
- Paging System & Types of Calls: In-House, Telephone, 30min Response
- APP/Mid-Level Coverage Available
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nationwide.
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 09/11/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
It's time to expect more from your staffing firm. We deliver Locum Tenens and Permanent Staffing at the highest standard. We are your next step in physician and advanced practice staffing. VeloSource can be a part of every level of your search. By conducting targeted searches based on your criteria, we are able to pinpoint the most viable opportunities for your situation. We know that making strong connections with our clients and candidates is the key to making the best matches possible. Our experienced locum tenens team has the resources and agility needed to target a specific search for you based on your unique needs and goals. Whether you’re a seasoned locum tenens physician or just getting into the locum tenens market, our one-on-one approach promises to produce the best options...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company