- Join a bariatrics team of 2 physicians and 3+ support team members in clinic
- Daily Patient Average: 16
- Tricore Lab on-site
- Mon-Fri, 8-5
- EMR: Epic
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with experience delivering professional care to medical weight loss patients, and will take initiative while displaying a hardworking ethic to keep up with this busy practice. Must have excellent organization, follow-up and communication skills for dealing with patients, their families, physicians and other healthcare providers.
- Licensed in the state of New Mexico as an NP or PA by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- New Mexico Board of Pharmacy Controlled Substance licensure by the time of employment
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Experienced or graduating NP or PA with medical weight loss profession experience are encouraged to apply!
Benefits & Compensation
- Base salary + w/RVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Our Medical Group is a multispecialty provider group, inclusive of clinics, doctors, and advanced practice providers in a broad range of specialties and primary care. Our organization has been identified in Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work in Healthcare, deemed a New Mexico Family-Friendly Workplace, and recognized as a Patient-Centered Medical Home among other awards.
Be Part of an Award-Winning Team:
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Top Teaching Hospital
- “A” grade from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Distinction for Bariatric Surgery
- Quality Achievement Award
- Becker’s Hospital Reviews 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare
- Accredited as a Level 1 facility under the Bariatric Surgery Center Network Accreditation Program of the American College of Surgeons
- Comprehensive Center by the American College of Surgeons Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program
About our Community:
Considered the heart of New Mexico, Albuquerque is a charming city that is rich in culture, creative energy, and some of the best sunrises in the Southwest. A winter ski trip is always within a few hours’ drive and natural hot springs are sprinkled throughout the state. The best part is that the state of New Mexico is a lesser-known treasure; with a reasonable cost of living and housing, a variety of cuisine to explore, and traffic mild enough to get across town in 15 minutes. Albuquerque has been mentioned and recognized its climate, culture, cost of living, biking and hiking trails, and best places to live, among other noteworthy mentions.
- Albuquerque is New Mexico’s largest city, located in the high desert
- An average of 310 days of sunshine lets you enjoy a myriad of outdoor adventures from hiking to discovering why ABQ is known as the hot air balloon capital of the world
- Home to the University of New Mexico’s main campus
- Attractive cost of living with a mix of urban, suburban and rural settings
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #BD224541 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company