Position: Trauma Surgeon NP/PA
Location: Seattle, WA
MPLT Healthcare is looking for NP/PAs who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities for an experienced Trauma Surgeon NP/PA with highly competitive pay rates in Seattle, WA.
- DEA & ACLS – Required
- EMR – EPIC
- NO CALL
- Allow for Licensing
- Shift Schedule: Shifts are 7a-7p or 7p-7a
- Reason for opening: 2 APP open positions and 1 on leave
- Candidates need to be verified that they can perform pediatric surgeries
- 20 patients per day per APP / 5-7 admissions / 4-6 surgeries / 5-7 ICU
- Worksite: 2 Physicians on site during the day and 1 Physicians on site during the night
The benefits of working with MPLT Healthcare include:
- Flexibility - work when, where and how often you’d like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT Healthcare consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
About MPLT Healthcare
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don’t delay, apply today!
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 09/25/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
MPLT Healthcare was established to build the best possible staffing organization in the locum tenens industry. Our founders have a simple vision: Build a company that never loses sight of taking care of all its highly talented employees. With more than 25 years of combined healthcare and Physician staffing experience, MPLT Healthcare has the knowledge, resources and proven industry commitment to help facilities execute the increasing demands of today’s rapidly changing healthcare landscape. From the beginning the goal was, and still is, to create a culture that brings the best and most t...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company