Pain Management Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Currently seeking an Pain Management Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in Baltimore, MD. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and may be a new graduate.
Responsibilities of the Pain Management Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Work for an growing pain management practice.
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Focused on inpatient and outpatient treatment plans, follow ups, and complaints.
- Small office procedures, trigger point injections
Requirements of the Pain Management Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant
- NCCPA certified
- Master Degree
- Active Physician Assistant License
- Experience as a Physician Assistant
- Hold DEA license
Schedule of Pain Management Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- 8 hour workday
- No call, No weekends
Compensation and Benefits of the Pain Management Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Salary range of 100-120,000
- 401k with match
- PTO and Holidays off
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Malpractice Coverage
- Bonus structure by productivity.
If interested please visit [link removed] or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at 586-569-9776.
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 09/19/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
AboutWe are PA's, we understand practice environments and employment issuesA Truly Personalized Recruiting ServicePhysician Assistant Solutions (PA Solutions) is 100 percent PA owned and operated. Founded in 2007, we recognized the drawbacks to recruiters who represent dozens of industries and professions. With limited clinical background, it was no surprise that placement success rates were poor and employers became wary of costly recruiters.We are different.We create long-term partnerships between employers and advanced practice providers based on compatibility, not availability. We spend time to understand the needs and priorities of both medical practices and potential providers in order to find the perfect match for both parties.Nationwide Reach, Local ExpertiseWe are able to identify...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company