A large health system with a Cardiology Clinic that is nationally recognized by the Society of Thoracic Surgeons has an opening for a Surgical First Assist Cardiothoracic Physician Assistant. This position is located in Northwest Indiana just 50 miles Southeast of Chicago.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Generous salary based on experience
- Relocation allowance, commencement, and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- Full benefits package including health, life, dental, vision, and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Schedule: 7 on/7 off
- Weekday Call: 7 on/7 off
- Average inpatient volume: 5-10 patients per day
- Support the Cardiothoracic Ambulatory Clinic as needed
- Outstanding mentorship available from experienced physicians and APPs
- Typical procedures include: procuring conduits for coronary artery bypass surgery, First assisting in surgery, arterial lines, central lines, placing Swan Ganz catheters, provider pre-and post-operative care, etc.
- 2 years of experience in Cardiology Surgery and or cardiovascular experience as a Physician Assistant
- Experience in vein harvesting is required
Join a large, reputable healthcare system located in Northwest Indiana in a desirable community. This city offers a reasonable cost of living, award-winning schools, and a family-friendly atmosphere. Residents enjoy living in close proximity to Chicago as well as Lake Michigan beaches, area waterparks, and much more! Apply today to find out more!
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and knowledge to you. 18 Recruiting Specialists Our recruiters focus on specific specialties so they can find the perfect job for each physician and advanced practitioner. Find a Job Looking for a medic...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company