A large, community-owned and governed, not-for-profit healthcare system located in Southern Oregon has an opening for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join their Pulmonary Medicine Team.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- $7,500-$10,000 Signing bonus depending on experience
- Up to $10,000 relocation assistance
- Annual quality incentives starting in year 2
- $3,000 annual CME allowance
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
- Full-time position
- Monday-Thursday, 8 am-5 pm, Fridays 8 am-12 pm
- The provider will see 16 patients per day in an outpatient setting
- Join a group of six pulmonologists and two NP/PAs as well as an excellent support staff
- Join an award-winning hospital system known as the top health care provider in the region
- 2+ Years of experience as a Pulmonary Nurse Practitioner preferred. Will accept experience in primary care or other closely related specialties.
This position is located in a beautiful city in Southern Oregon! We offer family-friendly communities, wonderful schools, excellent weather, abundant recreational activities, and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life. Nestled between the Cascade and Siskiyou mountains, the area is known for its temperate climate with an average of 196 sunny days per year. Here you find warm summers, mild winters, vibrant springs, and colorful autumns. Apply today to find out more!
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 11/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and knowledge to you. 18 Recruiting Specialists Our recruiters focus on specific specialties so they can find the perfect job for each physician and advanced practitioner. Find a Job Looking for a medic...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company