We are assisting a well-established, modern, state-of-the-art practice in Daytona Beach, Florida in the recruitment of additional Nurse Practitioners with an interest in Family Medicine. The patient population is mostly adult but some pediatrics is possible.
- Group is looking for nurse practitioners to provide transitional care to patients just leaving the hospital or other facility.
- Transitional care is a combination of disease modification, primary care, and management of distressful symptoms in individuals with severe illness - recently discharged from either an acute care facility (hospital), post-acute care facility (SNF), or long-term care facility.
- Candidates will be responsible for medication reconciliation, management of symptoms, bowel/bladder management, communication with primary care providers, coordination of secondary services, etc.
- Two years of experience is strongly preferred.
- Solid Financial package/benefits!
World's Most Famous Beach
Set against balmy breezes and anchored by 23 miles of clean, hard-packed white sand, Daytona Beach is known as the World's Most Famous Beach. Located on the east coast of Central Florida, Daytona Beach is internationally known for its racing roots, hosting some of the largest motorsports events in the world including the Daytona 500, also known as the "Great American Race."
Tourists and residents alike treasure our cheery brand of southern hospitality. The nearly 500,000 residents in the Daytona Beach metro area and 8 million visitors enjoy moderate weather, quality educational choices, exceptional recreational activities, an active arts community, and, of course, one of the most beautiful, family-friendly beaches in Florida.
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 11/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and knowledge to you. 18 Recruiting Specialists Our recruiters focus on specific specialties so they can find the perfect job for each physician and advanced practitioner. Find a Job Looking for a medic...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company