- Perform physical examinations
- Prepare and update patient records through our EHR system and publish test results to our online medical care portal.
- Treat patients and order blood work and other tests as needed
- Establish rapport with patients and encourage them to talk with you candidly and frankly
- Provide advice on healthy habits and practices for patients based on their current health status
- Prescribe and refill medications as needed
- Provide referrals to specialists when required
- Assist practice physicians when needed
- Competitive Base Pay with annual Incentive Program eligibility
- Comprehensive Benefit Package; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescriptions
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts, Life insurance,
- Tuition Assistance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Collaborative Team, Clinical Advancement, High Reliability Organization (HRO)
This is a top place to reside and raise a family, with beautiful housing options, stellar school districts, and amenities to enjoy. It has big city amenities w/ a strong local economy offering excellent employment opportunities and nearby airport for travel.
Located less than 75 miles from Philadelphia, and less than 30 minutes from “4” of New Jersey’s top beach destinations including Avalon, Stone Harbor, Ocean City & Wildwood, is the nation’s premier destination for “year – round” family fun and activities. The city boasts top rated beaches (second in the nation and ninth in the world by TripAdvisor); award-winning wineries, classic jazz festivals, fine dining and is famous as a top worldwide destination for birdwatching. It has been named to the top 20 best food towns by Conde’ Nast. Unlike other shore towns, it stays open year – round with a variety of activities every weekend through Christmas!
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #BD220480 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 11/28/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company