An established, private family medicine clinic in Brooklyn, New York, has an opening for a Family Nurse Practitioner to join their team. They are open to new and experienced providers who are fluent in Chinese (either Mandarin or Cantonese).
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary: $140,000 for new graduates, 150,000 with 1 yr. primary care experience, up to $180,000 per year for experienced primary care practitioners, with productivity-based incentive pay (typically in the $20K-$30K range).
- Employer-paid medical insurance
- Employer-paid malpractice coverage
- 401K retirement savings plan plus profit-sharing
- Flexible spending accounts for dental, health, commute, parking
- 30 days of PTO per year
- Allowance and time off for CME
- Outpatient-only primary care practice with on-site physician support when needed
- Well-established practice (has been in business for 20+ years)
- Brand new office building with state-of-the-art equipment!
- New and experienced providers encouraged to apply
- Candidate must speak fluent Chinese (either Mandarin or Cantonese)
About Brooklyn, New York
Brooklyn is one of New York City's 5 boroughs and sits on the western end of Long Island. It is far different from the hustle and bustle of New York City. Residents enjoy abundant parks, walkable sidewalks, tight-knit communities, and reasonable rent.
Apply today to find out more!
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 11/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and knowledge to you. 18 Recruiting Specialists Our recruiters focus on specific specialties so they can find the perfect job for each physician and advanced practitioner. Find a Job Looking for a medic...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company