Excellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to join Orthopedic department in Lewiston, Idaho. Our ideal candidate will bring a positive and caring attitude, excellent communication skills, a passion for team-based care and clinical experience.
- Must have graduated from an accredited physician assistant program
- Currently hold an unrestricted license and current certification, with no sanctions or exclusion from HHS/OIG
- Orthopedic Experience
Job Type: Full-time, days, Monday - Friday
Benefits: PTO | generous medical, dental and vision insurance | long-term disability and life insurance| 401(k) retirement plan | wellness incentives | CME allowance
About the Medical Group:
- Successful, physician-owned multi-specialty medical group practice.
- Collegial, respectful, and friendly provider and staff environment.
- Offers an array of ancillary services including full-service Laboratory and Radiology departments with onsite Xray, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Mammography, and DEXA services.
- Offers a variety of specialties for referral purposes, including: Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Podiatry and Dermatology.
- Strives to be on the forefront of healthcare innovation and has implemented several operational initiatives.
Why live in the Lewis-Clark Valley?
- QUALITY OF LIFE! The Lewis-Clark Valley is a great location for people who enjoy life.
- The Lewis-Clark Valley has a population of 60,000 and is located at the confluence of the Snake and Clearwater rivers on the Idaho/Washington border.
- It’s an outdoorsman’s paradise with almost any outdoor sport available within minutes including: biking, hiking, boating, skiing, rafting, kayaking, hunting, fishing, camping, golfing and much more!
- Easy access to a local airport, colleges and universities and shopping.
- Two-hour drive to metropolitan communities of Spokane, WA and Coeur d’Alene, ID.
- Moderate four-season climate.
- Safe community with a very low crime rate and excellent schools.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC223319 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company