- Practice with other Family Practice nurse practitioners (3) and physicians (3).
- Join a successful, physician-owned, multi-specialty medical practice.
- Group has a collegial, respectful and friendly provider and staff environment.
- Medical Center offers an array of ancillary services including full-service Laboratory and Radiology Departments with onsite X-ray, CT, Ultrasound, Mammography and DEXA services.
- Medical Center offers a multitude of providers and specialties for referral purposes, including: Family Practice Express Care, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Occupational Medicine, OB/GYN, Dermatology, Urology, Pain Management, Podiatry and Behavioral Health.
- Medical Center is on the forefront of healthcare innovation and has recently implemented several new operational initiatives in the past few years, including a patient tablet and online check-in, patient Skip the Wait in our Express Care Clinics and more!
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary plus bonuses based on both production and quality measures.
- Exceptional benefits package including CME, retirement, malpractice, health, dental and vision insurance and much more!
- Excellent starting incentives such as: sign-on bonus and relocation expense reimbursement (if needed).
- Physician mentorship available, when needed.
- 401k plan with employer match
- Profit sharing
Why live in the Lewis-Clark Valley?
- QUALITY OF LIFE! The Lewis-Clark Valley is a great location for people who enjoy life.
- The Lewis-Clark Valley has a population of 60,000 and is located at the confluence of the Snake and Clearwater rivers on the Idaho/Washington border.
- It’s an outdoorsman’s paradise with almost any outdoor sport available within minutes including: biking, hiking, boating, skiing, rafting, kayaking, hunting, fishing, camping, golfing and much more!
- Easy access to a local airport, colleges and universities and shopping.
- Two-hour drive to metropolitan communities of Spokane, WA and Coeur d’Alene, ID.
- Moderate four-season climate.
- Safe community with a very low crime rate and excellent schools.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225149 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company