Seeking Emergency Room Physician Assistant to join team north of Syracuse, NY.
- Working 15 shifts per month (including weekends and holidays) that may include:
- 6am – 4pm
- 11am – 9pm
- 4pm – 2am
- Group has staffed the Emergency Department for 24 years
- Work with specialty trained ED doctors, NP’s, PA’s, RN’s with extensive clinical experience, to help staff our Intermediate Care and Rapid Clinical Evaluation areas
- 190 physicians representing 42 specialties for convenient consultations
- Our annual volume is 40,000
- 42 private rooms
- Locked mental health services area expanding to 12 private rooms
- On-site radiology services such as, CT, ultrasound, bedside ultrasound, MRI, and plain films
- We are a Primary Stroke Center and Level 3 Trauma Center
- Catchment Area: 250,000, also serving nearby Fort Drum, home of the 10th Mountain Division
Compensation Package Highlights:
- $90 an hour
- A generous benefit package
- Choice of recruitment incentive packages:
- Educational Loan Reimbursement - $15,000 annually for four (4) years
- Relocation expense reimbursement, up to $10,000, or,
- $10,000 Signing Bonus
- Relocation expense reimbursement, up to $10,000
Northern New York offers safe and attractive neighborhoods, quiet rural areas, affordable housing, light traffic, first-rate school systems and a gorgeous landscape, all combined with easy accessibility to major metropolitan areas. We are a half hour from the Canadian border. International Airport is just 15-minutes away, and Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR) is an hour South.
Home to the St. Lawrence Seaway, you will find one of nature’s true wonders: The Thousand Islands. Take a boat tour of the Thousand Islands with a visit to Boldt Castle, owned by George C. Boldt, proprietor of the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York City. Boating, swimming, scuba diving and fishing are popular pursuits throughout the Thousand Islands. We have four YMCA fitness centers in the area with endless recreational activities for kids and adults - including indoor swimming! Our local ski area is a gathering spot during the winter for family and friends offering ski/snowboarding lessons for all ages. At the foot of the Adirondacks, the Tug Hill Region gets as much as 300 inches of snow annually and is the perfect place for skiers, snowboarders, snowmobilers, snowshoers, and snow lovers of all ages. In addition, nearby Fort Drum, home of the US Army’s 10th Mountain Division, brings to the region a sense of diversity and patriotic pride!
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225249 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 11/28/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company