- Here, you will have the chance to collaborate with a supportive team of seasoned healthcare providers and staff within a nurturing and cooperative atmosphere.
- As an adult primary care practice affiliated with an independent, rural, critical access hospital, the clinic is devoted to delivering comprehensive primary and preventive care, along with care coordination and on-site behavioral health services to patients aged 19 years and older.
- Our unwavering commitment to patient-focused care has earned us recognition as a Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home by the NCQA.
- Additionally, we take pride in being a certified Rural Health Center.
- With an average patient load of 18 per day, practitioners here experience a manageable workload.
- Our electronic medical records system, Meditech, integrates with the hospital's EMR, streamlining your workflow and enhancing patient care.
- You will be an integral part of a team-based care model, collaborating with four other providers (two NPs and two physicians) who receive support from a Care Coordinator, Ambulatory Pharmacist, RNs, LPNs, CMAs, LNAs, and Medical Secretaries.
- Diverse range of support practices, including Orthopedics, Surgical, ENT, Neurology, OBGYN, Audiology, Speech & Language Pathology, Pulmonology, Podiatry, and more.
Join our healthcare team and contribute to the exceptional services we extend to our community! At NVRH, we highly regard our staff and offer competitive compensation, loan repayment, excellent health/dental/vision benefits, generous time off, a 401k plan with company match and much more.
We are located in VT’s Northeast Kingdom, a region known for it’s rural charm and unspoiled beauty. The NEK holds excellent public and private schools, superb skiing, and 100 miles of “Kingdom Trails Mountain Biking”, recently voted the BEST MOUNTAIN BIKE TRAIL NETWORK in North America by reader’s of Bike Magazine. We are a 45 minute drive from Vermont’s state capital and less than 3 hours to Boston, Portland, Burlington and Montreal.
Things to Do:
- Catamount Arts
- St. Johnsbury Athenaeum
- Fairbanks Museum & Planetarium
- Lamoille Valley Rail Trail
- Dog Mountain
- Kingdom Trails (mountain biking/hiking trails)
- Burke Mountain
- Cabot Creamery
- XIP Personal Training
- Village Sport Shop
- Great Vermont Corn Maze – Danville
- Groton State Park
- Joe’s Pond
- Harvey’s Lake
- Jay Peak Resort
- Red Barn Brewery
- Hill Farmstead Brewery
- Owl’s Head Trail (Groton)
- Bluff Mountain Trail (Island Pond)
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225396 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company