Join our robust and multi-layered team of Psychiatrists, Psych NPs, Psychologists, Psychotherapists to provide the right level of care for the patients. Flexible four-day or five-day work week available. This team works outpatient only with no call, DCR is outside of our system.
- Your choice of 4-day or 5-day work week.
- Full-time on site or hybrid with telehealth available
- Outpatient only, no call
- Compensation based on wRVU after first year on staff
- Variety of loan repayment options available
- Experienced or new grad PMHNP
- Ability to obtain an active license in Washington State
- Concise and compassionate communication skills to educate patients and families
- Ability to thoroughly document and maintain comprehensive patient records
Recognized by the AMA as one of 44 organizations for committed efforts to improve satisfaction and reduce burnout.
- Signing bonus, matching 401k, life insurance, long term disability insurance, plus more
- Internal student loan repayment up to $24,000
- Relocation stipend of $5,000 in first paycheck
- Continuing medical education allowance of $4,000 every two years
- Generous healthcare benefits
- Government site qualified – HPSA Score 18
- Mentoring program
Our region offers a diversity of recreational opportunities in breathtaking landscapes, from alpine country to the high desert, from cross country skiing to fly fishing, with everything in between. Cycling, mountain biking, rafting, hiking—it is all right here. The region also offers a family friendly environment with good schools and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and arts.
Small community immersion means the farm-to-table lifestyle is just out your door, in a region that is world-renowned for the quality of fruit it produces. You want to work and live where we do now, enjoying all four seasons in open country. The trappings of major metropolitan life are a short drive from most anywhere in our network.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225386 & email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company