A value-based Internal Medicine practice has an opening for a Physician Assistant to work at their Daytona Beach clinic. This group has seven locations throughout Orange County and Volusia County and is well known for having a positive work environment and low turnover. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of providers who pride themselves on quality care.
- See an average of 8-12 patients per day.
- Most patient interaction includes completing well-checks and preventative care for 65 and older.
- There will be the occasional sick visit by patients who are part of the patient panel.
- Salary will be based on experience with bonus opportunities
- Full benefits package includes health, malpractice, vacation, CME, 401K, etc.
- Monday-Friday, Days
- Value-based clinic working with Medical Advantage, Humana, Careplus, and Aetna patients
- Outpatient only
- Looking for a Physician Assistant who understands Value-Based Medicine and is focused on quality care
- Prefer some experience with geriatric patients or the desire to work with that population.
- Will consider new graduates
Daytona Beach is known for its warm weather, pristine coastline, and beachfront lifestyle. It is home to the Daytona International Speedway, award-winning restaurants, family-friendly attractions, and endless outdoor recreation activities. The cost of living in Daytona Beach is 3% lower than the national average and 4% lower than the state average. The weather in Daytona Beach is warm and sunny, and offers 230 sunny days per year. Apply today to find out more!
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 11/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and knowledge to you. 18 Recruiting Specialists Our recruiters focus on specific specialties so they can find the perfect job for each physician and advanced practitioner. Find a Job Looking for a medic...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company