A community health center (FQHC) in Northeastern California near Lake Almanor has an opening for a Physician Assistant to work at their Family Medicine Clinic to see all ages.
- Clinic hours are Monday-Friday, with options to work 4 10-hour shifts or 5 8-hour shifts.
- Urgent Care is open on Saturdays, and providers are asked to work a Saturday every 6 weeks or so
- The average number of patients is 13-16 on an 8-hour shift and 20 on a 10-hour shift
- The Physician Assistant will establish a panel of services, inclusive of patient care within assigned clinics
Compensation and benefits
- Annual Salary $120,000-$140,000
- Sign-on/retention bonus available up to $50,000 paid out over 5 years
- $5,000 relocation
- Student loan repayment options
- The group pays 100% of employee health benefits
- CME allowance
- Experience preferred, but will accept new graduate Physician Assistants
About the Clinic
A volunteer Board of Directors, comprised of community members, governs this Federally Qualified Community Health Center. It is the largest outpatient care provider in Lassen County and serves Lassen, Plumas, and Modoc County residents. It has been an important part of the area's healthcare system for over 40 years!
This charming city offers a suburban feel with a family-friendly atmosphere and is just 30 miles from Lake Almanor. Lake Almanor is one of the Golden State's best-kept secrets, with 52 miles of coastline. The large artificial lake has something for everyone, including family-friendly activities and picture-perfect mountain vistas from practically every vantage point.
Residents who want to enjoy the city for the day can quickly drive to Reno, Nevada, just 85 miles North, or drive 100 miles to the west and visit Red Bluff and Redding, CA. Another perk of this location is the lower cost of living and various recreational opportunities. Options are endless and include car shows, rodeo, livestock auctions, local symphony society performances, golfing, boating and fishing at 3 different lakes, hunting, skiing at the local ski resort, and so much more! Apply today to find out more!
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 11/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and knowledge to you. 18 Recruiting Specialists Our recruiters focus on specific specialties so they can find the perfect job for each physician and advanced practitioner. Find a Job Looking for a medic...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company