A physician-founded and led medical group has an opening for an experienced Acute Care Nurse Practitioner to join their hospitalist team in Southwest Michigan. This long-standing healthcare group has a strong practice culture, efficient processes, and innovation and has been named among Becker's 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.
- Day shift, solo position
- No code requirement
- Closed ICU; No procedures required
- Generous salary based on experience and full benefits package
- No call environment
- Perform evaluation and management services to patients requiring hospitalist services, develop treatment plans, complete admissions from ED, etc.
- 25-bed, non-profit, critical-access hospital
- The hospital serves two counties in Southwest Michigan with primary care, secondary services, and tertiary care in cardiovascular, orthopedic, pulmonary, and diagnostic services.
- 1+ Years of experience as a Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner
- Acute Care Certification
Location and Lifestyle:
This town's location in Southwest Michigan gives residents access to stunning natural landscapes. It is surrounded by rolling farmlands, orchards, and nearby lakes. Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy endless options with fishing, boating, canoeing, and water skiing activities nearby. Enjoy a small town's peaceful setting while just a quick drive from Kalamazoo, St. Joseph, and South Bend, Indiana. For more information, apply today!
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 11/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and knowledge to you. 18 Recruiting Specialists Our recruiters focus on specific specialties so they can find the perfect job for each physician and advanced practitioner. Find a Job Looking for a medic...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company