An established private pediatric practice in Fort Worth, Texas, is adding a Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP) to their outpatient team.
- Excellent work-life balance with a Monday-Friday schedule (no weekends and no evenings)
- Enjoy working in a well-supported office with experienced MAs who give vaccines
- Shared telephone call with nurse triage service
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP)
- Active Texas License
- 2+ years of pediatrics practice experience seeing newborns through pre-teens
Compensation and Benefits
- Employed position with regionally-based salary
- Benefits include paid malpractice insurance, paid TX license renewals, a 401k retirement plan with a 4% match, and more.
Why Fort Worth, Texas?
Fort Worth is a vibrant city that offers a plethora of activities and attractions, affordable living, and family-friendly neighborhoods. The city boasts a thriving job market with numerous Fortune 500 companies and plenty of exciting things to do, including museums and free activities. Fort Worth has impressive public transportation, affordable housing, warm weather, cultural diversity, and one of the best downtown districts in America, making it an attractive place to live. Education is a top priority in Fort Worth, and the city is home to some of Texas's best public schools, including a few highly-rated schools. Additionally, residents of Fort Worth benefit from the absence of state income tax!
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 11/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and knowledge to you. 18 Recruiting Specialists Our recruiters focus on specific specialties so they can find the perfect job for each physician and advanced practitioner. Find a Job Looking for a medic...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company