- Best of Market base salary – extremely competitive!
- $19,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Offer a "Premier, Competitive, Top-Tier" compensation package
- Providing the best compensation package for providers in the NC market
- Reward with long-term financial growth and incentives
- Monthly bonuses based on rank and productivity
- Annual bonuses – Facility financial and quality performance
- Health/Dental/Vision – eligibility on day one
- Life Insurance and Disability company paid
- PTO plus Major Holidays
- CME Stipend
As the largest independent primary care group in North Carolina, Client is offering a unique opportunity for an independent physician to join one of the most innovative provider groups in the state. With over 25 clinic locations and over 90 providers, Client has become one of the leading providers in value-based quality programs. Teaming up with other high-quality partners, such as Aledade Health and Cologuard, Client provides the highest quality of care standards to over 250,000 patients annually. As the Company continues to expand throughout North Carolina, we are looking for an experienced primary care provider in NC. He/she will thrive within an independent care setting and help participate in a quality leadership role. In turn, the client is offering a top-tier compensation plan including an above-market hourly compensation rate, monthly bonuses, and a long-term incentive plan. In addition, he/she will enjoy a highly seeked work/life balance.
We are actively searching for a provider to work Full-time at one of our clinics. The role requires Family Practice, Urgent Care, and Occupational Medicine. This position is benefit-eligible.
See what makes the Client unique and how you can flourish in an environment that appreciates the time-honored tradition of the independent practitioner. You are the leader in your practice, you are responsible for the day-to-day operations of your clinic, and the Client values the experience and expertise you bring daily to work.
- Practicing medicine with physician supervision, including conducting examinations and writing prescriptions. Within the Physician-Mid-Level relationship, Mid-Levels exercise autonomy in medical decision-making and provide a broad range of diagnostic and therapeutic services.
- Conducts physical exams, assesses health status, orders and interprets tests, prescribes medications, and treats illnesses, including giving injections, reading X-rays, and suturing wounds.
- Monitors therapies and provides continuity of care
- Triages patient calls and evaluates patient problems. Responds to emergencies, including the use of CPR.
- Documents patient information and care in medical records in a timely manner.
- Oversee clinic staff to ensure appropriate care, operational effectiveness, and patient satisfaction
- Collaborate across the organization with Administrative staff and Clinical leadership
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 11/28/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
- NC license as FNP or PA-C
- Minimum three years experience in Family Practice and Urgent Care
As a 30-year search firm at Chapel Hill Solutions, we are the premier healthcare search firm in the Southeast. Our team has extensive experience in physician groups, hospitals, and urgent care clinics, having successfully placed physicians in over 100 firms across the Southeast. We believe we are the most well-connected physician search firm out there.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company