Seeking a B/C Nurse Practitioner who is passionate about providing quality care to the geriatric population in Lowell, MA.
Great Life work Balance position with excellent benefits! We are seeking APRN who is passionate about providing quality care to the geriatric population. Under the supervision of the Manager of Recreation, this individual is responsible for understanding the therapeutic recreational needs of each participant and ensuring that each participant feels welcomed virtually and valued at the PACE. The Activities Specialist Virtual II will build a virtual community while implementing a comprehensive program in a virtual environment of ongoing activities designed to socially engage our participants.
This is a full-time position, Monday- Friday 8-4 position; no nights, weekends or holidays!
- Creates, plans and implements virtual activities according the 8 Dimensions of Wellness for our senior population
- Maintain Outlook Calendar for Zoom invitations for participants to access programming
- Assists participants in learning how to use technology devices and provides basic technical support
- Provides virtual 1:1 social visits as needed across all of our centers
- Maintain tracking spreadsheets and databases
- Assesses participant’s interests and abilities to meet their needs
- Provides information to include in Activity Newsletter and Calendars
- Provides leadership for Activities Specialist Virtual I the in the planning, implementation and communication of programs via Zoom
- Collaborates with other team members to develop activities virtually for various programs
- Works with the Manager of Recreation to establish programming with community organizations
- Assist virtually with completing monthly assessments and care plans across all sites as needed
- Assist virtually with Covid screening calls across all sites as needed
- With support from the Manager of Recreation work with marketing staff as needed to promote programs and increase enrollment
- Performs other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree, Recreational Therapy or related degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience with the geriatric population preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with program development.
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide resolution to basic iPad, computer and cell phone technical issues.
- Strong computer skills for use of Outlook, Word, Zoom, GoTo Meeting and researching via the Internet.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, committed in making a positive change in the lives of our seniors, creative and ambitious.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement plan
- Supplemental benefits
Lowell, MA is rich in culture and history. It has a population of over 100,000 and is close to Boston, MA. The city boasts numerous museums and 2 colleges. Enjoy Boston's major league sporting events, including the Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, and Patriots. The area experiences the four seasons, with plenty of activities for each.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #BD225549 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 11/28/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company