Exciting Opportunity for Qualified Nurse Practioner at Fairchild Air Force Base Spokane, WA - 16616246
Sterling Medical is offering a unique opportunity for qualified individuals beautiful Spokane, WA working on the Fairchild Air Force Base.
This opportunity offers a great rate of pay and relocation can be discussed. Act now as we need to fill this position quickly
Qualified individuals will possess:
- Must have graduated from a master’s level Family nurse practioner program. Contract personnel shall possess an active , current, valid and unrestricted license with no limitations, stipulations or pending adverse actions to practice advanced registered nurse practioner from any of the 50 U.S states and Territories. The provider shall be board certified by the American Nurse Credentialing Center. The Nurse practioner shall have a minimum of two years’ experience.
- Knowledge of professional care theories, principles, practices, disease process and procedures.
- Knowledge of a variety of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment, the desired effects, side effects and complications of their use as well as the accurate administration of the pharmacologic agents, including dosage calculation as required. Knowledge of the administrative requirements for proper documentation of the patient condition including disease progress, patient education and follow up care.
- Ability to synthesize data from a variety of sources and make appropriate clinical decisions
- Skill in setting up, operating and monitoring specialized medical equipment such as IV infusion pumps, cardiac monitoring devices, EKG units, oxygen analyzers, nebulizers, and other unit specific equipment
- Should have two years of family/adult experience