Full Time Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Position in Davenport, IA #2739 - 2739 (17334109)
Full Time Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Position in Davenport, IA #2739
A full time Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner is needed to join an energetic team at their Community Mental Health Center:
• ANCC Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
• Outpatient work with rare on-call duties that can be done remotely
• Treating a lifespan population
• Competitive compensation and benefits!
• Well-balanced work-home life environment
• Hours mainly 8-5 Monday – Friday, no weekends
• Work with 3 psychiatrists and 6 other NPs
Live in Davenport!
• Extremely reasonable cost of living
• With plentiful lifestyle options!
• Offers a variety of universities, golf courses, museums, libraries, restaurants, and theaters for the active family!
• Excellent school systems, both public and private: always ranked in the top 5 in Iowa and consistently rank among the top schools nationally
• Just 1.5 hours from Cedar Rapids and 2.5 hours from Des Moines!
If you have interests in this or other Psychiatry Jobs contact Tim Leigh at 877-499-9889, (use the Apply button to apply for this job) or visit our website at [link removed]
This position is specifically for a Nurse Practitioner who has proven training as a Psychiatric Mental Health or Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. Further, you must have ANCC certification in order for the employer to bill Medicare and Medicaid and most insurers so ANCC certification is a requirement of this position. An FNP without training as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will not be accepted as a candidate for this position.