Nurse Practitioner – Long Beach, CA - 18945311
Long Beach is an urban waterfront playground, from eclectic neighborhoods to sandy beaches. Satisfy your inner urbanite at Long Beach’s vibrant waterfront scene. You will find the retired 1930’s ocean liner and museum, RMS Queen Mary here, as well as several museums and the waterfront Aquarium of the Pacific, with touch tanks and a shark lagoon. In 2008 Long Beach was designated as the Aquatic Capital of America.
Looking for a professional Nurse Practitioner who is able to deliver primary medical care to a wide variety of patients. The Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for caring for patients, maintaining accurate and current patient records and scheduling and administering follow-up appointments as required. Provider will work as a team with nurses and physicians and will assist in delivering premium care to each and every patient.
Shift – Days
When you work with AB Staffing, you enjoy TOP $$$ as well as the following perks:
- Dedicated and experienced staffing specialists here to serve you
- Professional housing assistance to simplify your journey
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plans available
- 401(k) and Flex Spending available
- Paid vacation time upon eligibility
- Credentialing assistance before, during and after you work with us
- Untaxed per diems and travel stipend for our providers on the road
- Referral bonuses
- Direct Deposit paid WEEKLY
Since 2002, AB Staffing Solutions, LLC, has placed Nursing, Allied and Locum Tenens Professionals at facilities across the country! With every successful placement, our providers improve patient care while exceeding the needs of our valued clients!
AB Staffing Solutions, LLC is an EEOC, M/F/D/V
- Current license issued within the United States
- AHA BLS
- DEA License