Adult IP/OP Psych. Nurse Practitioner - 19453739
DRWanted is currently in need of Adult Inpatient/Outpatient Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner coverage at a facility located in Northwest Connecticut. This opportunity will offer a competitive rate, and is an ongoing role that has a chance of going permanent.
ADULT INPATIENT/OUTPATIENT PSYCHIATRY NURSE PRACTITIONER - NORTHWEST CONNECTICUT:
- Dates: ASAP - Ongoing
- Schedule: M - F 8:30 AM – 5PM
- Age: 100% Adult, 18+
- IP/OP: About 50/50
- Beds: 16 Beds in Inpatient Unit
- Average Daily Census: 9.3
- EMR: Meditech
- Psych. NP plans, implements and evaluates psychiatric needs of patients in Behavioral Health Center and/or Partial Hospital Program
- Psych. NP will not bounce around from OP to IP during the day; NP will be scheduled for OP one or a couple days, IP the next, and vice versa.
- Psych. NP will not be responsible for consults in the crisis intervention unit.
To expedite the recruiting process, please contact Marc Chavez at DRWanted, at (404) 458-3062, or email (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job).