Permanent Opportunity - Primary Care - New Jersey - 29163 (20045969)
Founded in 1990, our client is one of the region’s leading primary care service providers. They originally opened as an Urgent Care facility but has since grown to offer Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Urgent Care, Sports Medicine, and Occupational Medicine services. They are searching for qualified physician assistants at one of their locations to work in an outpatient setting.
- Location: Union County, NJ (4 office locations)
- Specialty: Primary Care / Family Medicine / Urgent Care
- Requirements: NJ license, Active DEA, Active CDS
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (40-hours per week)
- **May work 2-weekends a month**
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits
- Compensation: up to $12,000/month
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 484-788-2070 or email Ryan at: (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.