Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner (WILL TRAIN!) - CA 040218 (20204070)
Pain Group consisting of Interventional trained Primary Care Doctors seek to add a full-time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner. The group has a state-of-the-art Physical Therapy Center, Pain Management Center and a modern medical complex. This group is a high volume practice that handles muscular skeletal injuries.
· Office/Clinic – new patient evaluations and follow-up
· There is minimal call
· Pain management (muscular skeletal evaluations)
· Conventional and ultrasound-guided cortisone injections
· Trigger point injections
· Eventually will run a clinic
· Post-operative H&P’s
· Writing scripts
· Patient education
· Evaluate X-ray and MRI
· Work week is 40 to 45 hours
Candidates should be from the region. The location is coastal Northern California within one hour of San Francisco. The group will train new candidates. Strong base salary, plus a bonus program. Additionally, there is an excellent benefit package.