Location: Texas-San Antonio
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Job ID: 9/21/18 (20623903)
Company: Ross-Richter.com, LLC
Contact: Fred Perlman Call: 2034618043
Job Posted: 10/21/21
PA – Orthopaedics (Sports) WILL TRAIN! - 9/21/18 (20623903)
- This PA will support a very busy and well-respected Sports Fellowship trained Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- The position includes both the OR and the clinic.
- This Doc sees all age groups and has a strong focus on upper extremity including shoulder replacement cases.
- The group has their own state-of-the-art PT Center and Diagnostic Center. They are fully EMR.
- The location is in a beautiful area of San Antonio, TX. Candidates should have roots within the state.
- Compensation: Base salary range is open, plus a production bonus plan.
- Additionally, there is a full benefits package provided.
- Patient evaluations and education
- Removing casts and pins
- Ordering and reviewing lab tests
- Writing scripts
- Injections and first assist.
- The new PA will have the opportunity to run a clinic.
- Successful candidate must be NCCPA-certified and must already have a Texas license or one pending.
- The group prefers some orthopaedic experience but will consider training a new PA with an orthopaedic rotation.