Physician Assistant Nurse Practitioner Cardiothoracic Inpatient - 20854604
Top Ranked Cardiac Surgery Group in Boston, MA Hiring an experienced cardiothoracic nurse practitioner or physician assistant! The provider will cover the Cardiovascular critical care area, pre and post op, but mostly critical care. Candidate will only work 3 days per week! This department rarely has an opening, very stable and low turnover department! Join a cardiac surgery group that maintains best practice, have excellent outcomes and the surgeons understand that it’s a team effort and participate in the efforts to improve workplace and flow!
Job Type: Full-time
- This position is responsible for participating in all aspects of pre and postoperative care of the cardiac surgical patient. The mission is to facilitate such care in conjunction with the surgical house staff and under the supervision of the staff surgeon.
- Working under the direction of the surgeon, and duties consist of pre and postoperative care of the surgical patient.
- Performing clinical tasks on the patient unit: removal of chest tubes, sutures, and temporary pacing wires as directed by, surgeons, and chief resident.
- Discharging patients (complete discharge paperwork, discharge summary, communicate with cardiologist/PCP when appropriate).
- License as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Stellar Salary Range for an Experienced CT APP, Plus Comprehensive Benefits, CME Monies, Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Much More!
- Salary: $156,000.00 to $166,400.00 /year