Nurse Practitioner Surgical Services - 20854614
Our client is seeking a qualified Nurse Practitioner to join their surgical services team. The candidate will play a key role in both clinical and program development within the surgical services department.
This will be a Perioperative role with a strong emphasis on clinical care, limit readmissions within our dept and will grow into a strong ambassador for our dept. The Patient Optimization Practitioner is a professional nurse who, as a result of education and in-depth clinical experience in this defined area of nursing practice, possess the advanced knowledge and clinical skills necessary to provide expert nursing care to Perioperative patients.
Job Type: Full-time
- Program development
- Program management
- Patient education
- Patient counseling
- Staff education
- Performance improvement
- Consultation and research
- The Patient Optimization Nurse Practitioner has responsibility for the quality of standard of nursing care for the surgical services patient population.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
- Candidate will receive a strong base salary from $70- 78 per hour!
- Excellent Benefits! Health, Dental, Matching 403B, Vision, Disability, CME Monies and MUCH MORE!
- Salary: $140,000.00 /year