Location: Illinois - Chicago Suburbs
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Job ID: 1/24/19 (20975879)
Category: Orthopaedic Physician Assistant Jobs
Company: Ross-Richter.com, LLC
Contact: Fred Perlman Call: 2034618043
Job Posted: 02/24/21
Physician Assistant (Ortho-Sports) WILL TRAIN! - 1/24/19 (20975879)
- The new PA will work directly with this Sports Doctor both in the OR and the Clinic.
- The group is located in a very modern facility that has Digital X-ray, EMR and onsite PT.
- Cases includes, shoulders, elbow, knees and fracture care!
- The new PA will run sports clinics and provide event coverage!
- The group would prefer local candidates or candidates must have ties to the area.
- Salary is open and depends on experience, plus a production bonus.
- Production bonus is a percentage of net collections
- The new PA will be employed by the Orthopaedic Group and will have a very strong benefits package.
- The position is located in an upscale Chicago suburb.
Specific responsibilities include:
- evaluation of injuries
- pre and post H&P’s
- surgical first assist
- patient education
- writing scripts, ordering and reviewing tests.
- The new PA will see their own patients, run a full clinic and work independently!
- Successful candidate should have some background as an Orthopaedic PA and a strong interest in sports as well as have completed a minimal of an orthopaedic rotation for new graduates.
- New PA graduates will be considered with ortho rotation and PANCE certified!