Cardiology NP - 5696 (21474317)
An inpatient health center in Benton County is looking to add a Cardiology Nurse Practitioner to their team. This facility is located just 40 minutes from Hanford Reach National Monument and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: NP
- Title: Cardiology Nurse Practitioner
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency Completed)
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting
- Duties/ Responsibilities: 8 PPD, 3 scheduled, Diagnostic/Therapeutic Taps, Cardiology stress testing, para and thora procedures, etc.
- Experience Required:
- EMR: EPIC, Centricity PACS
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099
- Availability: Full-Time
- Scheduling: M-F, 7:30-4pm, On call 8hrs Sat & Sun every 3rd weekend
- Compensation: $90 Hr. Pay Rate
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit [link removed]!