Permanent - Full Time
Physician Assistant Jobs - Surgery - Cardiothoracic
Palm Health Resources, LLC.
Contact: John Palmisano
Job Posted: 02/02/21
RNFA / Physician Assistant Cardiothoracic Surgery - 2140 (21560918)
Cardiothoracic Surgery Group is hiring an experienced Cardiothoracic / Vascular Surgery Physician Assistant / RNFA!
This Candidate is expected to provide patient care to our cardiothoracic patient population. This position will be a well-rounded role with OR First Assisting as the primary job duty, The Physician Assistant / RNFA is expected to provide high-quality patient services to our patient population. Aggressively pursuing opportunities to improve patient care and provide excellent patient outcomes should be a priority. The Physician Assistant should be actively involved in performance improvement activities. Employed physician's assistants must also be dedicated to assisting the Hospital to meet it's stated strategic goals and objectives and act in accordance with the Hospital's mission, vision, and values.
1. Knowledge of professional theory, practices, and regulations to give and evaluate patient care.
2. Knowledge of how to use medical equipment and instruments to administer patient care.
3. Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish/maintain a safe work environment.
4. Skill in applying and modifying the principles, methods, and techniques of physician assistants to provide ongoing patient care.
5. Skill in taking medical histories to assess medical conditions and interpret findings.
6. Ability to maintain quality control standards.
7. Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
8. Ability to interpret, adapt, and apply guidelines and procedures.
9. Ability to communicate clearly and establish/maintain effective working relationships with patients, medical staff, and the public.
10. Facilitate the same-day access for ALL patients requesting to be treated by the provider.
- One year of experience in health care as a Physician Assistant preferred
Must hold a current VA Board of Medicine licensure to practice as a Physician Assistant or RNFA
Must have a current DEA Registration
American Heart Association BLS Provider required
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- 115 - 155K, depending on experience
- Relocation Assistance
- Vision, Medical, Dental, Matching 403B, and MUCH MORE!