Cardiothoracic PA - 16688 (21621698)
An inpatient health center in South LA County is looking to add a Cardiothoracic PA to their team. This facility is located just 10 minutes from the beach and has great weather year round. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and enjoys swimming, fishing, kayaking, hiking, and golfing. Enjoy so much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: PA
- Title: Cardiothoracic Physician Assistant
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency Training: Cardiology
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting
- Duties/ Responsibilities: 1-2PPD, Surgical care, suturing, endovascular vein harvesting
- Experience Required: Must be experiences in cardiothoracic surgery, assisting and pre-op/post-op care and management
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099
- Availability: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Monday-Saturday, 6:30am-3pm, Call coverage during alternative nights and weekends(6pm-6am)
- Compensation: $100 Hr. Pay Rate
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit [link removed]!