Neurosurgery Physician Assistant - WINEURO001 (21642507)
Neurosurgery Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Currently seeking an Neurosurgery Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the Wausau area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and needs prior neurosurgery, orthopedics, or surgery experience.
Responsibilities of the Neurosurgery Physician Assistant
- Work for a well established and comprehensive neurosurgery practice
- Responsibilities include first assisting, Pre/Post operative clinic, follow up and established patients
Requirements of the Neurosurgery Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience, in Neurosurgery or Orthopedics as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Hold DEA license
- Prior Orthopedics, or Neurosurgery, experience.
- New Grads Welcomed
Compensation and Benefits of the Neurosurgery Physician Assistant.
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- 40 hour work week
- Call one in every 5thday
- Full benefits and competitive compensation.
- Salary around 120,000
If interested please visit [link removed]or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job)or call at 586-569-9776.