NP-Acute Care - MPLT_64090 (21863415)
Position: NP-Acute Care
MPLT Healthcare is looking for NPs who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities for an experienced NP-Acute Care with highly competitive pay rates in Massachusetts.
- NP- Acute Care (ICU)
- Licensed in MA & DEA
- Details: ICU nurse practitioner with experience to work ICU in Natick, MA.
- Has experience to do procedures.
- Sub-specialty and skills needed in pulmonary critical care medicine. Includes rapid response and codes.
- Hours: 10-12 hours per day. Shifts run roughly: 7:00a - 7:30p
- No on-call duties required.
- Assignment duration: July 15, 2019 through December 31, 2019.
The benefits of working with MPLT Healthcare include:
- Flexibility - work when, where and how often you'd like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT Healthcare consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don't delay, apply today!
Application URL: [link removed]?adid=ZHJlaW5pdHouMzUzMTIuOTgzMEBwMnAuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t