Orthopedic NP Locums Needed in Brooklyn, NY - MPLT_64985 (21881969)
Position: Orthopedic NP
Location: Brooklyn, NY
MPLT Healthcare is looking for NPs who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities for an experienced Orthopedics with highly competitive pay rates in Brooklyn, NY.
- Shift Schedule: Mon & Fri 10-6p, Tues, Wed, Thurs 9-5p, No Weekends, no call
- Type of Patients/Cases: Orthopedic, Knee & Hip
- Certifications/Qualifications required (to include specific board): BC with ANCC as an Adult, Acute Care or Family NP
- Board Certified
- Active NY license
- Miscellaneous Information: Must have Master's Degree in Nursing. Minimum of 2 years of NP Experience, Previous Acute Care RN experience in Orthopedics, Surgical Experience Preferred but not required. NP will be responsible for physical exams, analyzing x-rays, lab results, would assessments, prescribe tests and treatments, analyze tests and treatments, handle incoming patient calls for pain management, prescriptions needed and urgent visits and assist with clearance.
- Flexibility - work when, where and how often you'd like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT Healthcare consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don't delay, apply today!
Application URL: [link removed]?adid=bHBlbHR6Ljg3NjU3Ljk4MzBAcDJwLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ