Location: Texas - 30 minutes to Dallas
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Job ID: TX-112019 (21899685)
Category: Orthopaedic Physician Assistant Jobs
Company: Ross-Richter.com, LLC
Contact: Fred Perlman Call: 2034618043
Job Posted: 11/20/20
TEXAS: Physician Assistant – Orthopedics - TX-112019 (21899685)
- The new PA will be part of a fast-moving team that is supporting a group of Fellowship trained Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Cases include shoulders, knees (ACL), total joints, lower extremity and general cases.
- The group is also the team doctors for several high schools.
- This position will include surgical first assist (up to two days in the OR) and three plus days in the clinic.
- Compensation: Base salary range is open, plus a bonus.
- Additionally, there is a full benefits package that includes vacation, one week CME with allowance, LTD, medical and dental, 401k and profit sharing etc.
- The location is 20 minutes to Dallas, TX.
- The new PA will run their own clinic which includes new patients.
- The PA’s responsibilities include: handling H&P’s and provide surgical first assist, removing casts and pins, perform joint aspiration and injections, consultation and patient evaluation and education, and review lab results in both a clinic and hospital setting.
- The new PA will also provide football coverage and sports physicals.
- Successful candidate must be NCCPA-certified.
- This position required direct ortho experience.