Urgent Care NP/PA - 18506 (21899756)
An outpatient health clinic in LA County is looking to add an Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to their team. This facility is located just 30 minutes from the beach and has great weather year round. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and enjoys swimming, fishing, kayaking, hiking, and golfing. Enjoy so much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: NP/PA
- Title: Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency completed)
- Residency Training: Emergency Medicine preferred, Internal or Family Medicine okay
- Setting: Outpatient Setting
- Duties/ Responsibilities: 20-40 PPD, Ages seen 80% adults, 20% children
- Experience Required: 2 years Emergency Medicine preferred
- EMR: Codonix
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Permanent, W-2
- Availability: Full-Time, 144 hours/ month with 3-4 weekend days and 3 holiday weekends
- Scheduling: 9-9pm, 9-3pm, or 3p-9p
- Compensation: Negotiable
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit [link removed]!