General Surgery NP/PA - 20401 (21899757)
An inpatient health center in Sacramento County is looking to add a General Surgery NP/PA to their team. This facility is located just an hour from Eldorado National Forest and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: NP/ PA
- Title: General Surgery NP/PA
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency Completed)
- Residency Training: General Surgery
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting
- Duties/ Responsibilities: <10 PPD, Surgical assistance in emergency setting, inpatient ward, perioperative arena, outpatient clinic, and operating room
- Experience Required: Minimum 2 years critical care or surgery experience
- EMR: EPIC
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099
- Availability: Full-Time / Part-Time
- Scheduling: 12 hr night shifts 6p-6a, 2-3 nights of in house call coverage/ week
- Compensation: $100 Hr. Pay Rate
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit [link removed]!