Neurology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner - AZNEURO001 (21921576)
Neurology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Currently seeking an Neurology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in Mesa, AZ. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and have prior clinical experience.
Responsibilities of the Neurology Physician Assistant
- Work for an growing Neurology Practice.
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Focused on stroke, migraine, Parkinson’s and other neurology complaints.
Requirements of the Neurology Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner welcomed
- Hold DEA license
Compensation and Benefits of the Neurology Physician Assistant.
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- No call or weekends
- Full benefits and bonus structure included.
If interested please visit [link removed] or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at 586-569-9776.