PMHNP Opportunity Solano County, CA Area! #18-180 - 18-180 (21939694)
PMHNP Opportunity Solano County, CA Area! #18-180
We are now hiring for a PMHNP in the Solano County, Ca Area
- 100% outpatient no on-call.
- Monday - Friday
- Salary $112,000 - $136,000 Depending on experience
- Civil Service Benefits Package.
- 12 paid holidays
- Vacation & Sick day accrue.
- Retirement Public Employee’s Retirement System (pension).
- Health Benefits – Employees and dependents are eligible for vision and dental insurance 100% paid by employer. A Cafeteria medical plan is administered PERS HealthCare.
This location is a special place, with its inviting mix of rural and suburban lifestyles and easy access to all of the urban amenities associated with two of the nation’s most dynamic metropolitan regions.
Situated midway between San Francisco and Sacramento—the State capitol, it is home to rolling hillsides, waterfronts and fertile farmland. County residents can enjoy day trips to the San Francisco Bay area, Lake Tahoe region and the Napa and Sonoma Valleys. Thanks to a mild climate, plenty of open space, proximity to lakes, rivers and mountains, residents can enjoy year round outdoor recreational activities like fishing, boating, skiing, hiking and biking.
For more information on this and other GREAT psychiatry jobs, contact Tim Leigh at SELECT inc, (877) 499-9889 and email your CV to (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job).