Location: New York - 35 minutes to Syracuse area
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Job ID: NY 121619 (21956868)
Category: Orthopaedic Physician Assistant Job
Company: Ross-Richter.com, LLC
Contact: Fred Perlman Call: 2034618043
Job Posted: 09/08/20
NEW YORK: Physician Assistant - Orthopedics! (WILL TRAIN!) - NY 121619 (21956868)
Surgical procedures performed include:
- total joints, shoulder and knees, fracture care and general cases.
- The new PA would eventually run an orthopedic clinic.
- The PA will split their time in the OR and the clinic.
- There is no call schedule and the position is a four-day work week and a total of 40 hours.
- There are no weekends and evenings.
- The location is within 35 minutes to the Syracuse area.
- The new PA will enjoy year-round outdoor living, reasonable cost of living and all the amenities of a great area!
- Compensation: Competitive compensation package.
- Additionally, there is a full benefits package provided.
- Also, relocation and/or sign-on are available.
- H&P’s, patient evaluation and education
- refers for diagnostic treatment
- first assist
- review lab results
- cortisone injections and aspirations
- treat basic fractures
- hospital rounds
- casting and splinting within a clinic setting.
- Successful candidate should be NCCPA-Certified and able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- The practice will train a bright and hard-working new graduate.
- They prefer candidates that have ties to the upstate New York area.