Neurology Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner - 22037773
This is a relocation opportunity south of Portland. We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join a well-established and growing hospital system on their Neurology team in the beautiful Southern Oregon!
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant Responsibilities:
- Will be working with a team of three Physicians
- Work with Spinal Surgeons.
- Doing follow ups and hospital consults
- Full staff support including Medical Assistant and Practice Manager
- Order labs and refer to appropriate specialist
- Keep on charting and documentation.
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant Benefits:
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement benefits
- Over a month of PTO!
- CME Allowance of $3,000
- 5 days for CME plus CME allowance
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant Compensation:
- $120,000/year plus performance bonus
- Relocation Assistance of $10,000!
- Strong Sign-on bonus
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant Background:
- Must have at least two years on Neurology experience as a NP/PA