Primary Care NP/PA - 11990 (22103175)
An outpatient health clinic in Newport Beach is looking to add a Primary Care Nurse Practitioner to their team. This facility is located just minutes from the beach and has great weather year round. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and enjoys swimming, fishing, kayaking, hiking, and golfing. Enjoy so much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: NP/PA
- Title: Primary Care NP
- Board Status: Board Certified/Board Eligible(Residency Complete)
- Residency Training: Adult Medicine
- Setting: Outpatient Hospital Setting
- Experience Required: Mandarin speaking is a plus
- Duties: 15-20 PPD, All ages seen
- EMR: Amazing Chart
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099 to Permanent W2
- Availability: Part-Time
- Scheduling: Mon & Wed, 8:30-4pm
- Compensation: $60 Hr. Pay Rate
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit [link removed]!