Nurse Practitioner for Pediatric Skilled Nursing - 22133245
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner/NP join an established and growing Nurse Practitioner run Pediatric Skilled Nursing Facility group in Pittsburgh, PA.
Come join a group that has been around for over 30 years and bridge the gap between hospital and home health care.
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Will provide Inpatient Care to neonates, infants, and children. From birth to 21 years old.
- Will be rotating days and nights. Working 3/12s first week and 3/12s and one 8 hour shift the following week.
- Seeing between 10-15 patients per day.
- Perform physical exams and provide education on managing illnesses
- Work with both the patients and family member
- Order labs and diagnostic procedures.
- Passion to care for pediatric patients
Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
- Paid Medical, Malpractice Insurance, and Retirement benefits
- Excellent PTO and CME time
- Free parking!
- Family focused employer
Nurse Practitioner Compensation:
- $110,000 - $125,000/year depending on experience
Nurse Practitioner Background:
- Open to Family/Pediatric Nurse Practitioners with Pediatric Nurse Practitioner experience.
- Must have experience as a Nurse Practitioner working with pediatric patients in an inpatient setting.