Ohio – Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed for Health Clinic - H1068OH (22194296)
A Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with urgent care or occupational medicine experience to include workers comp, is needed to provide locum coverage for health clinics south of Cleveland.
- 2 + years patient base Employees, Spouse, Medicare Enrolled Participants
- Occ Health Services:
- Wellness Programs: Smoking Cessation, Weight Management, Diabetes Management
- EMR is eClinicalWorks
- Phlebotomy certification is a plus
- Experience in UC or OM a preferred
- Master’s Degree ([link removed]) or equivalent in nursing or a related field
- Must be proficient with EMR
- Must be licensed in Ohio
- 2 Years’ professional experience in a clinical setting
- BLS and/or ACLS certifications
Apply by forwarding your CV or call 678.441.8551 for more information about all of Locum Connections assignments.