Physician Assistant Hospitalist - 22283705
Our established hospital system is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to provide medical care as a Nocturnist Hospitalist. The position is less than 20 minutes from Davenport, Iowa!
Outstanding 7 on 7 off schedule! Work 26 weeks per year! We will consider candidates with two years of inpatient critical care or other inpatient hospital areas!
- Clinical responsibilities include admitting, rounding independently and shared visits with a Physician
- Discharge follow up calls including lab/test results and pharmacy calls
- The NP/PA is an integral part of the team who enjoys a balance of clinical autonomy with
- Physician will be available for support if needed
- Completes and documents an accurate history and physical examination of patients
- Conducts comprehensive or episodic health assessments and develops patient care plans
- Provides primary prevention strategies and management of chronic health problems.
- Orders and interprets tests, treatments, and therapies within the scope of practice
- Prescribes medications, diet, supplies, prosthetic devices, and other home health aides or medication according to clinical privileges
- May provide other clinical duties within the scope of practice as directed under the emergency plan
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits Plan! Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Malpractice, CME Monies, Vacation, Matching 401K and MUCH MORE!
Salary is experience-driven with a sign-on bonus!
Two years of inpatient hospital experience