Location: California-Sacramento - Sacramento
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Job ID: NP/PA 5634210 (22334419)
Category: Nurse Practitioner Job
Company: Fidelis Partners
Contact: Rebecca Fisher
Call: (949) 325-7065
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant - NP/PA 5634210 (22334419)
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Opportunity - Sacramento, CA
Primary Care- 100% Outpatient w/ No Call
Salary, Bonus Potential, and Full Benefits
Employment opportunity with mission driven not for profit organization has been serving the Sacramento area for nearly 70 years. Group is a statewide leader in designing and delivering integrated health with a full continuum of care that includes medical, behavioral, and addiction support services.
- Primary Care Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Opportunity with large multispecialty community health organization. Position is based in the city of Sacramento- live in the city or the suburbs!
- Employed position with salary, bonus incentives, and full benefits that include- health, dental, and vision insurance, paid malpractice, life insurance, disability insurance, annual CME allowance, and 401k with employer matching, and generous PTO package that includes PTO, CME time, and Paid Holidays
- Negotiable relocation assistance/sign on bonus, with student loan repayment accessible thru State and Federal Programs
- Applicants must be Certified as Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner with active or in process California NP or PA license. Applicants should be comfortable working independently
- Job Requirements: Nurse Practitioner with an Advanced Practitioner degree - must have a valid state or compact medical license
- Job Requirements: Physician Assistant with a PA degree - must have a valid state board license
Centrally located, the area is alive with a vibrant riverfront, world-renowned museums, shopping, dining, and a historic Landmark District. There’s a little something for everyone in Sacramento.
- Easy access to Lake Tahoe, Napa and the Bay Area, California Redwoods, Reno and Yosemite
- Multiple openings throughout Sacramento, Sacramento County and Amador County. Live in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Carmichael, Roseville, etc.
- Beautiful, family friendly neighborhoods throughout the area with excellent public and private schools
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals and much more
- Immediate access to Sacramento International Airport
- Home to the Sacramento Kings, amusement parks, mountains, lakes and rivers and home to 2000 acres of city parks and more than 50 golf courses
Job ID: NP/PA 5634210